Thursday, February 26, 2009

who is your daddy...

...and what does he do?

Corbin and I ate at a new restaurant in Sacramento tonight...I was so put off by the place that I felt I had to do something. So I've decided to let you know about a real Sacramento restaurant - Dad's Kitchen.

First of all, they picked up on how much Diet Coke I drink...brought me a whole damned pitcher.
















Fat Elvis w/Bacon...Peanut butter, honey, bananas, bacon. Chuch.
















Habenero and blue cheese fries because you can't just do garlic fries these days.















Dad's Burger...bomb. May I also recommend the Hot Blonde, Blue Collar, and Angry Roadman sandwiches.

















Hit up Dad's when you're in the area. Seat yourself, get a beer (or two), and stuff your face.

Dad's Kitchen
2968 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95818

No comments:

Post a Comment