Sunday, May 17, 2009

goodness

Any time I miss Japan, or any time I'm looking for something delicious, or pretty much any time in general, I head over to our friendly neighborhood ramen shop - Shoki.

Family owned and operated, Shoki offers a short and sweet menu of Japanese dishes, prepared in authentic-fashion.

















Even in the sweltering Sacramento Summer, there are few things more refreshing than a serving of cold Tsukemen (with Asahi on the side, of course).
















One of my personal favorite dishes is beef curry over brown rice, which Shoki also serves (I cleared the bowl before I remembered to take a picture).
















Apparently eating copious amounts of ramen provides one with enough carbohydrates to become a poltical leader and do things like this

















Shoki is located at
2675 24th St.
Sacramento, CA 95818

おいしい!

No comments:

Post a Comment